Hotel Sita Kiran In Bareilly Date : cdsfds
Hotel Sita Kiran In Bareilly
    Home Feedback Contact Us
About Us AccommodationDiningBanquetingFacilitiesOutdoor CateringWedding PlannerEvent Management
Online Reservation
  Arrival Date:
 
Departure Date:
 
Adults:
Children:
Number of Rooms:

 

Hotel Sita Kiran In Bareilly

    Vivah Sajja Package Includes:-

Venue

Layout

Sofa Sitting / Round Table Sitting /Theatre Style ChairArrangement

Flower Decoration

Light Deccration

Accommodation

D.J.

Food and Beverage Service

Note:- Following Items shall not be provided in SAJJA PACKAGE by Hotel
Note:- BY ORDER OF CITY MAGISTRATE, BAREILLY
    Hospitality Begins From Here

Venue

Option1: Rainbow Ac Hall + Vatika Lawn + Lotus Garden (For 650 Persons) Rs 1, 60,000

Option2: Lawn + Rangtarang Ac Banquet Hall (For 450 Persons) Rs 1, 25,000

Option3: Rainbow Ac Hall + Vatika Lawn / Celebration Hall+ Terrace Lawn (For 250 Persons) Rs 90,000

If Sfiifting From : Option 3 to Option 2 or Option 2 to Option 1 Then

Shifting Charges : Rs 35000/- Will Apply

AC Charges: :Extra Rs 5000/- (Only In Summer)

25% Advance Payment Shall Be Made For The Confirmation Of Party, Which Is Not Refundable, Remaining 75% Of The Guaranteed Pax Has To Be Settled A Month Before The Function.

On Extra Cost